Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Natural Gas Construction/Field Operations Technician
Location: Findlay, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a natural gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain natural gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. (KNG Energy) is searching for a Natural Gas Construction/Field Technician who would operate in Northwest Ohio throughout Hancock, Putnam, Seneca and surrounding counties. This individual would report daily to our office in Findlay. Experience in the Natural Gas distribution field is a plus but we will train. Construction, plumbing, and excavation experience is a plus. This is a full time position with benefits. Come join the team if you are interested in diverse work tasks every day!
- Install pipelines and customer service lines
- Mapping of new construction
- Complete paperwork for daily tasks
- Oversee and inspect sub-contractors on assigned projects
- Operate backhoe, trencher and boring machines
- Maintenance on pipelines and facilities
- Line locating
- Leak surveys and inspections
- Install and remove meters
- Meter reading
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
- On-call rotation/emergency call outs
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years of related experience preferred but not required
- “Class A” CDL a plus but not required
- Valid and clean Ohio driver’s license
- Willing and able to pass a drug and alcohol test (pre-employment and random)
- Willing to complete required online training and pipeline safety training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Safety oriented
- Computer literacy
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Company vehicle, tools, and fuel card
- Company cellphone
- Uniforms with laundered service
- UPL clothing and boots (t-shirts, hats, hoodies, rain suit, etc.)
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental Insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email [email protected].
To apply through our website, check out https://www.utilitypipelineltd.com/careers.