Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Customer Service Representative
Location: Canton, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a Natural Gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain Natural Gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd, a natural gas distribution management company, is seeking a Customer Service Representative for our Canton, OH office. This motivated individual will provide customers with information about their gas accounts and resolve issues by offering solutions, explanations, and options. Looking for an individual who is dependable, as well as, a quick learner and team player. Must be very detail oriented. This is a full time position with benefits. Experience in the Utilities industry a plus.
- Processes customers gas payments through the banking system
- Provides customers' information about Natural Gas and its services, takes or enters orders, cancels accounts, or obtains details of complaints
- Ensures full customer satisfaction and maintains a friendly, helpful demeanor
- Identifies and prioritizes problems and issues related to service area
- Maintains close contact with customers to give updates on progress toward resolution of issue or service request
- Ensures that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers' problems
- Refers unresolved customer issues to designated departments for further investigation
- Processes applications, releases, cancellations, adjustments, changes, requests, fees, invoices and other related paperwork
- Keeps records of customer interactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments
- Works closely with field technicians and customer service manager and supervisor in corporate office
- Batch, totals, and scans checks that are mailed to office
- Utilizes Google Earth to assist potential new customers
- Issues paperwork approval and acceptance for utility assistance
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-2 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft office
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Detail oriented
- Data entry
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Critical thinking
- Active listening
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Allstate policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relaxed dress code
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email [email protected].