Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Natural Gas Field Operations Technician
Location: Waverly, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a Natural Gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain Natural Gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. (Pike Natural Gas) is searching for a Natural Gas Field Technician who would operate in southwest Ohio throughout Clinton, Highland, Ross, Pike, Scioto, and Jackson counties. This individual would report daily to our office in Waverly, OH. Experience in the Natural Gas distribution field is a plus. This is a full-time position with benefits.
- Line locating
- Respond to work orders
- Leak surveys and inspections (compliance related)
- Annual maintenance on pipelines and facilities
- Install pipelines, taps, and services (construction)
- Install and remove meters
- Meter reading and install ERTs
- Oversee and inspect sub-contractors on assigned projects
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork
- On-call rotation/emergency call outs
*The company reserves the right to add or change duties at any time.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years of related experience
- Valid and clean Ohio driver’s license
- Willing and able to pass and submit a drug and alcohol test (pre-employment and random)
- Willing to complete required online training and pipeline safety training programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving
- Active listening
- Safety oriented
- Computer literacy
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Company vehicle, tools, and fuel card
- Company cellphone
- Uniforms with laundered service
- UPL clothing and boots (t-shirts, hats, hoodies, rain suit, etc.)
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email email@example.com.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Utility Pipeline Ltd. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Utility Pipeline Ltd. also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.