Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Natural Gas Field Operations Technician
Location: Kinsman, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a Natural Gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain Natural Gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is searching for a Natural Gas Field Technician who would operate in Trumbull County and surrounding counties in Northeast Ohio. This individual would report daily to our office in Kinsman, OH. Must live within 30 minutes of Kinsman in order to respond to emergencies. Experience in the Natural Gas distribution field, construction, or plumbing is a plus. This is a full time position with benefits. Come join the team if you are interested in diverse work tasks every day!
- Line locating
- Leak surveys and inspections (compliance related)
- Annual maintenance on pipelines and facilities
- Install and remove meters
- Meter reading and install ERTs
- Install pipelines, taps, and services (construction)
- Oversee and inspect sub-contractors on assigned projects
- Maintain company vehicle and equipment
- Complete necessary paperwork
- On-call rotation/emergency call outs
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years of related experience
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- CDL a plus but not required
- Willing and able to pass and submit a drug and alcohol test (pre-employment and random)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Problem solving
- Service orientation
- Active listening
- Safety oriented
- Computer literacy
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Company vehicle, tools, and fuel card
- Company cellphone
- Uniforms with laundered service
- UPL clothing and boots (t-shirts, hats, hoodies, rain suit, etc.)
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant or employee because of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, age, or military or veteran status in accordance with federal law. In addition, Utility Pipeline Ltd. complies with applicable state and local laws governing non‑discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Utility Pipeline Ltd. also provides reasonable accommodation to qualified individuals with disabilities in accordance with applicable laws.