Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Location: Canton, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a natural gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain natural gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is seeking a Billing Associate for our Canton, OH office. This motivated individual will complete monthly bill processing and investigate/solve billing discrepancies. Must be dependable and a quick learner. This is a full time, on-site position with benefits.
- Complete monthly billing of natural gas utility customers based on consumption
- Decipher final bills
- Utilize data logging reports for final reads
- Complete adjustments
- Run reports
- Communicate with the processing center
- Import daily A/R payments from bank
- Generate service orders and communicate with field personnel via phone or e-mail
- Update mailing addresses on accounts
- Conduct research and call customers in order to update return mail
- Assist customer service in answering customer inquiries, processing adjustments, moving payments, meter reading issues, and entry in the billing system
- Interact with accounting staff re: billing or revenue inquiries
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent.
- Experience: 1-3 years of related experience (Billing or Customer Service)
- Data entry & basic accounting skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Team player with ability to work independently
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental Insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relaxed dress code
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email [email protected].
Download a PDF of Job Description