Join the growing team at Utility Pipeline, LTD!
Location: Buckeye Lake, OH
Who We Are
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is a Natural Gas distribution management company. We operate and maintain Natural Gas service for several Utilities and Cooperatives throughout Ohio, Indiana, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia. UPL offers a full range of services in the natural gas industry including engineering, installing, maintaining, and operating natural gas distribution systems, all upheld to the highest standards in the industry.
Utility Pipeline Ltd. is searching for an Administrative Support person for our Buckeye Lake, OH office. This individual would provide administrative support to our Central Ohio and Southeast Ohio operational districts. This person would be responsible for ensuring efficient operations in the field, assisting in daily office needs and clerical tasks, and directing effective communication amongst staff. Experience in the utilities field is a plus. This is a full time position with benefits.
- Answer customer service type calls for turn-ons, turn-offs, and meter sets
- Distribute work orders
- Monitor OUPS tickets (Ohio Utilities Protection Service)
- Log and scan leak investigation reports
- Update compliance spreadsheet and scan documents
- Upload and download handheld information (meter readings)
- Assemble and file records (locates, compliance documents, work orders, etcetera)
- Log and scan pipeline installation reports
- Assist district manager and assistant manager in various clerical tasks
- Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1+ years of related administrative experience preferred
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Highly organized
- Reliable and dependable
- Ability to work independently
- Problem solving
- Safety oriented
Benefits our Employees Love
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Company matched 401K
- Life Insurance (free of cost to employees)
- Begin earning PTO immediately
- Paid time off for your birthday
- Healthcare FSA and Dependent Care FSA with company contributions
- Supplemental Insurance policies with company contribution
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program
- Relaxed dress code
- And more!
For more information call 330-498-9130 Ext 301 or email [email protected].